TEHRAN METRO RADIO NETWORK PROJECT (IRAN)
- Clidoon started a new project based on Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) System for Tehran Urban and Suburban Railway Operation Company (TUSROC - Tehran Metro) in 2008.
- TUSROC authorized Clidoon to undertake Engineering, Supervision & Integration in the Project.
- The main challenge in this case was the all-inclusive installation of new technology such as
Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) System.
- The engineering, supervision and integration of a TETRA system in four
active lines in Tehran Metro was also a crucial hurdle.
- A team of dedicated project personnel was focused fully on the system. Regular weekly meetings with TUSROC were held to
finalize the designs, drawings and documentation to fulfill the project requirements.
- The systems supplied via General Contractor (GC) covering TETRA system such
as Base Station (BSs) and Vehicular and Handheld terminals, Fiber Optic
Repeaters, Leaky Cables, LAN system, Telephones, Converged Voice & Data Network, Complete Telecom System, Voice Recording and Network Monitoring Systems.
- Clidoon’s performance for TUSROC quickly resulted in a reaable TETRA
network meeting ciritial communication needs of the our Client.
- In addition, testimonials has been awarded and furnished to Clidoon accordingly.